Me: 32 years old, family man
Software Engineer in profession
9 years of experience in development and administration
Experience in IOT/ Smart Home development
Server Pool - Infrastructure
Why stake to a small pool?
- Support the Decentralization of the Cardano network – so the operators are motivated to stay online and dont give up
- Less frequent but bigger one-time rewards possible > 20% – because of fewer delegators
- More fun and anticipation of generating blocks with a small pool team / community -> direct contact
- Delegating your ADAs to a pool is safe. The ADAs you delegate never leave your wallet or are locked.
- You can switch to another pool at any time or stop staking alltogether -> no risk in it
- generally consistent rewards variate from 3-6% on big pools