i’ve started a catalyst proposal on Cardano ideascale. This is my second bigger project after my pool:).
Please get involved on https://cardano.ideascale.com/ and vote/give Kudos and comment on interesting ideas!
I would love some support for my platform: https://ada-data.eu and the proposal on ideascale: Data driven Cardano services (ideascale.com)
Here is the proposal as a copy from the portal:
Data driven Cardano services
10arthur.leinweber – WISE pool
Problem statement :
People new to Cardano ecosystem are often overwhelmed when it comes to technology, pool selection for staking as well as choosing a wallet.Describe your solution to the problem
Our platform solves these problems through data-driven analysis and decision making by providing intelligent services and tools.Relevant experience
9 years of professional experience in software engineering and administration of database systems. Focus: databases and performance analysis
Website/GitHub repository: https://ada-data.eu
Detailed plan (not required) – Fill in here any additional details:
ada-data.eu is a data-driven Cardano focused service platform mainly for newbies, delegators, sympathizers, and stake pool operators.
As a small stake pool operator, I notice daily via social media / reddit and the Cardano forum how people new to Cardano are simply overwhelmed by all the technical terms and guides related to Cardano:
- How do I create a Cardano wallet?
- What is staking?
- Which pool should I choose?
- When do I get my rewards and how much are they?
- What is … ???
Many stake pool operators and other helpful community members respond to all these questions very competently and courteously.
As a developer and administrator, I love to automate things. In addition, I have been dealing with data for a long time and both things go very well together: data-driven automation / decision-making!
The following services are currently being developed or are being planned:
NLP-driven stake pool selection:
- Natural language processing driven selection of a pool will provide you with a guided process (multiple questions) to find the pool(s) that best fit(s) you based on your answers to these questions.
- The selection becomes considerably simpler, more precise and personalized with each answered question.
- Cardano Delegator Notification Service (CDNS) WebApp/API asks for tracking pool changes like saturation, retirement, fee changes, etc.
- CDNS-API sends an email to the delegators, when one of the attributes(saturation, retirement, fee changes) changes
- Delegators enter an email address to receive notifications over WebApp, Daedalus, Yoroi, other apps -> API will be provided for integration. Daedalus is open to integration into the application. Here is my feature request: https://github.com/input-output-hk/daedalus/issues/2488
WISE Ada Lovelace Bot:
- aka “Ada bot” will answer your question about the Cardano ecosystem
- Data platform for statistical analysis of Cardano data
- Built-in custom reporting for own reports -> with dashboards, embedding and sharing
- Design custom charts with drag and drop actions/controls
- We want to provide an API for all our services and data
- You will be able to integrate our services to your applications
Other ideas and services will follow. I am ao open for any suggestions!
- Q1 – Founding (done):
- Listen to community problems
- Building ideas
- Forming first prototypes and website
- Q2 – Infrastructure/Beta Services (in progress):
- Setup server infrastructure
- Create first services
- Prepare Cardano Catalyst proposal
- Build data platform
- Q3 – Service Extension/Improvements:
- Improve services
- Search for partners
- Build additional services
- Q4 – Refactoring/Further Expansion:
- Continuous development of the services
- Building new ideas and solutions
Budget planning for next 6 months (approximately):
- Infrastructure costs:
- Website/domain: 5$/month= 30$ for 6 months
- Data server: 150$/month = 900$ (https://www.ionos.de/server-configurator?__sendingdata=1&cart.action=add-bundle&cart.bundle=tariff-bmc-xl-64-nvme-bundle&packageselection=server%2Fintel-server)
- Development costs:
- Developer(me): 120 days * 4 hours * 80$/hour = 38.400$
Total: 39.330$ for 6 months
Requested funds in USD: 39330
One thought on “ada-data.eu – Catalyst proposal”